• Elite Biotics contains 12 species of microorganisms from non-dairy sources. Because each strain has an affinity for a different part of the digestive tract, and a unique mechanism of action, a product that delivers multiple strains is preferable to single strain products.*
• Elite Biotics is:
■ Guaranteed to contain 50 billion CFUs of microorganisms in each vegetarian capsule.
■ A non-dairy multi probiotic product to best mimic normal human flora.*
• Recommended For:
■ Individuals who are lactose intolerant*
■ Normalizing digestion*
■ Supporting regularity*
■ Urologic support*
■ Immune system support*
About the Formula
• Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. casei, L. salivarius, L. Plantarum, L. Paracasei) are located in the small intestine and produce lactic acid. Many strains of bacteria from the Lactobacillus family have been shown to support regularity, urogenital and vaginal health, production of the lactase enzymes and protect the gut lining from unwanted materials.*
• L. salivarius is a strain of beneficial bacterial that has been shown to resist low pH conditions. It has also been shown to support immune system function by modulating certain cytokines (IL-10 and IL-12).* In vitro studies have shown that L. Salivarius strongly adheres to human epithelia cell lines. This interaction with the mucosa demonstrates its support of the intestinal immune system.*
• Bifidobacteria (B. lactis, B. longum, B. infantis) are located in the colon and produce lactic and acetic acids, making the gut a very inhospitable place for unwanted materials. Bifidobacteria have been shown to promote regularity.*
• Streptococcus thermophilus is also a lactic acid producer, which lines the gut wall to provide a barrier from unwanted materials, promotes regularity and produces the lactase enzyme.*
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) 15 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) 15 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32) 4 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-26) 1 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus bulgaricus (Lb-87) 1 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05) 1 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33) 4 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) 2 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11) 2 Billion CFU
Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21) 2 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115) 2 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37) 1 Billion CFU
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Capsule (HPMC, Water), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.