Elite Krill Oil
• Elite Krill Oil has potent antioxidant activity. It has a ORAC value of 378 (fish oil has an ORAC value of 8).
• These antioxidants support health, but also stabilize the fat to keep it from getting a fishy taste.
• Omega 3 fatty acids support cardiovascular function
• EPA and DHA help maintain cholesterol levels within normal ranges
• Phospholipids are fundamental in maintaining and supporting optimal brain function
• The ratio of fats in krill oil phospholipids are similar to that found in the human brain
• Elite Krill Oil supplies significant amounts of highly bioavailable Omega-3 fatty acids, which support brain health and function
• EPA and DHA support emotional symptoms related to physiological conditions and stress
Joint Function Support:
• Krill Oil may be beneficial to joint health
• Krill Oil supports healthy prostaglandin production
• Krill Oil has been clinically shown to maintain healthy levels of C-Reactive Protein (CRP), a protein associated with joint health
• EPA and DHA support joint comfort
• Phospholipids, DHA and EPA work together to reduce the discomfort associated with PMS. Phospholipids also exert a balancing effect on certain important brain neurotransmitters that affect the emotional and psychological aspects of PMS.
• Research studies indicate that women consuming Krill Oil experienced less abdominal swelling and discomfort during the menstruation cycle. It has been shown to help alleviate cramps, water-retention and mild mood changes associated with PMS.
About Superba™ Krill
Superba™ Krill is a pure, natural source of the health-promoting EPA & DHA omega-3 essential fatty acids and the naturally occurring antioxidant astaxanthin. The uniqueness of SuperbaTM Krill is that the omega-3 fatty acids are provided in phospholipid form. In vitro, in vivo and human clinical research has demonstrated the safety and efficacy of Superba™ Krill.
Just two capsules of Superba™ Boost qualifies for four EU-authorized health claims, including:
· EPA & DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
· Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
· Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
· Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
Further, Superba™ received “Novel Foods Approval” at extended use levels last month, which means that it is the only standard krill oil in the EU allowed to dose more than 250 mg EPA/DHA (up to 3000 mg) per day - other krill oils on the market cannot go beyond 250 mg.
Elite Krill Oil, which naturally contains a unique blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, phospholipids and choline, as well the antioxidants: Vitamins A and E and astaxanthin.
Elite Krill Oil is a supplement that supports:
• healthy cardiovascular function
• joint and skin health
• mental alertness
• menstrual comfort
Superiority of Elite Krill Oil
• Elite Krill Oil is Independently Tested for superior antioxidant activity, stability and safety.
• The fats in Elite Krill Oil are in the form of phospholipids, which means they are highly bioavailable, absorbable and immediately available to help protect cell membranes.
Serving Size: 1 softgel (843 mg)
Servings Per Container: 60
Total Calories 4
Total Fat 304 mg
Saturated Fat 84 mg
Trans Fat 0 mg
Unsaturated Fat 221 mg
Monounsaturated Fat 52 mg
Polyunsaturated Fat 168 mg
Cholesterol 0 mg
Total Carbohydrate 46 mg
Protein 174 mg
Krill Oil (Superba Boost™) 500 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 75 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 35 mg
Total Phospholipids 280 mg†
Astaxanthin 40 mcg
Ingredients: Superba™ Boost Krill Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Purified Water, Ethyl Vanillin.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Warning: Consult with your physician if you are pregnant or nursing or if you have allergies, use blood thinners or are planning to have surgery.